World Card Making Day

If you follow me on social media, you may have noticed an uptick recently in the number of posts I've been doing. I was fortunate to attend some training through Stampin' Up! where they proved to us the more often and consistently we post, the more engagement we will have. And I want you to engage!

Yesterday was World Card Making Day. It was so fun to stamp with others from around the world yesterday afternoon and we made three cards together. The beauty of technology! Sara Douglass, our CEO and her daughter Sydney also made some cards using a new suite which you will be able to order soon.



Stamping is so much fun, especially when you are in a room filled with like-minded people who enjoy the creative process as much as you do. The October and November class schedule will be posted tomorrow (I am waiting to hear back from a friend on something before I schedule.) Let's make some cards together soon!

Take advantage of free shipping this week - October 9 - 11. https://suzannestamps.stampinup.net 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Room?

Five Years with Stampin' Up!

2024 Sale-a-bration! Has Begun!