Valentine's Day Inspiration

The few Valentine cards made this year went out the door early last week, as did the Cupid Care Packages I shipped my two daughters. I was inspired by an envelope Angie Pyjas created. Using some retired designer series paper, this envelope holds three Ghirardelli chocolates.


I have to say I wasn't thrilled with the colors for the January Paper Pumpkin. Peach, purple and pink. UGH. So I didn't make any of the Valentines as designed and created some alternatives. (at least this month didn't have the usual treat bags for Valentine's day!)


Hopefully your Valentine's Day went well! Corey and I celebrated Taco Tuesday at Cafe Corazon. Very delicious!

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Room?

Five Years with Stampin' Up!

2024 Sale-a-bration! Has Begun!