Welcome Close To My Heart Customers

 Earlier this year, we heard that Close To My Heart was closing. Stampin' Up! has managed to work with CTMH and help their reps transition over to Stampin' Up! CTMH reps are able to sell both SU and CTMH products through the remainder of the year. I've seen some videos from corporate that they are creating aids to help with that transition.  Also, Stampin' Up! will add more scrapbooking products instead of just cardmaking products.

For those of you who are making the transition, welcome! If I can be of any assistance in your journey, please let me know! Here is a color chart to aid you in your transition.



One of the best things about papers from Stampin' Up! is how well they all coordinate. Designer Series Paper (DSP) all match the core cardstock colors that are available. AND, the DSP lists on the back cover all the coordinating cardstock for that set.

So have fun exploring all the wonderful new colors and DSP! Explore more on my SU website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Sale-a-bration! Has Begun!

Craft Room?

Five Years with Stampin' Up!